Discover the Possibilities
Grow Your Career with Us
Confie is one of the top ten insurance brokers in the United States, but we didn’t achieve this milestone by chance. We believe that our success is due to our positive, dynamic corporate culture and the talented people on our side.
Our employees are driven to succeed in a collaborative workplace where performance is rewarded, continued education is promoted, and there are exciting opportunities for advancement. This environment is nurtured through practicing our core ICARE values, which stands for Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
By creating a workplace that operates on integrity and high standards, we strive to help every employee reach their full potential. As we continue to grow and extend our reach, we’re actively seeking talented and driven people to join our team.
Confie employees enjoy competitive pay, recognition programs and a convenient work-life balance in their schedules. We also offer a robust benefits package:
- Health Care: Choices among several medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Retirement Plan: A 401K plan with a percentage of company-matched contributions.
- Fitness: A corporate discount at 24-Hour Fitness makes staying active more accessible.
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential assistance to you or anyone in your household who is experiencing personal or professional problems — at no cost.
- Extra Perks: Access to disability, hospital indemnity, health advocate program, universal life, critical illness, and accident insurance plans. We even offer pet insurance.
Be a Part of a Winning Team
Ready to Take the Next Step & Be a Freeway Franchise Owner?
If you’ve been thinking about being your own boss, the advantages of launching a Freeway franchise include acquiring a recognizable brand with a proven track record, a corporate team invested in your success, plus plenty of autonomy to make the decisions about your franchise and your future.
Come join the Freeway family!
Ranked in Top 100 Property/Casualty Agency in Insurance Journal for Seventh Straight Year in 2022
The prestigious list, published in the national edition of Insurance Journal on August 1, 2022, was ranked for 2021 revenue for property/casualty agencies and brokerages.