Confie is on track to become the nation’s largest personal lines and small commercial insurance broker.
The experienced Confie management team, led by CEO Valeria Rico, continues to build its portfolio of regional auto insurance brokerages. Today, the company generates annual revenues in excess of $500 million. With a nationwide footprint encompassing more than 670 locations, Confie holds leading market positions in California, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Washington, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Illinois, Alabama, Kansas, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Missouri, Louisiana, and Indiana. The company is set to continue its expansion into other states, including Georgia, Virginia and North Carolina.
Continued growth during a challenging economy
Steady growth, both organically and externally through acquisitions, requires expertise in the area of business consolidation. Since its inception in 2008, Confie has successfully completed over 90 acquisitions, with 20 in the last 12 months.
With direct access to significant economic resources and the ability to create greater efficiency through economies of scale, Confie is able to focus on growth through attractively priced acquisitions – the fundamental driver of the Company’s strategy and value proposition.
Recognizing that the personal lines insurance brokerage industry is highly fragmented with few competing consolidators, Confie achieves significant growth via two strategies:
- Larger acquisitions expand Confie’s geographic footprint, often into new regions.
- Fold-ins complement existing retail store networks and leverage the Company’s infrastructure and advertising
Confie continues its proven growth strategy through:
- Acquisitions: Hub and Spoke strategy
- Offering new insurance related products and services (Standard and Preferred, Homeowners, Life, and Small Commercial)
- Opening new retail branches
- Targeting the fastest growing population segment, which is also underserved in the area of insurance
- Pursuing consolidation of mom & pops within a highly fragmented brokerage landscape