We offer non-perfect drivers a wide range of carrier choices at affordable prices
Our high-risk insurance division are the experts at getting non-perfect drivers back on the road.
We assist individuals who have been denied insurance by offering products that can cover high-risk drivers. With over one-third of drivers using non-standard auto insurance to regain independence, we consider this an essential service. By breaking down barriers to getting back on the road, we help people get back on their feet — and become independent again. Our division includes a national brand called Freeway Insurance and six smaller regional brands.
Confie offers a wide range of insurance options from different carriers to make sure our high-risk drivers get the most comprehensive coverage at a cost they can afford. To get started, they can visit one of our 750 locations in 23 states or reach out to our national telesales call center with sales and service to all 50 states. As an added value, we have integrated our brick-and-mortar stores with our call center to ensure we provide the best customer experience. We call it “Brick-eSales”. By focusing on cost, choice, and convenience, we are experienced in finding ideal product matches daily.
Get Savings. Get Covered. Get Driving
- Freeway Insurance retail store footprint includes 22 states and more than 500 locations
- National telesales call center with sales and service to all 50 states
- Our customer value proposition is simple: cost, choice and convenience
- Specialize in non-perfect drivers and/or noninsured drivers
- More than 150+ national and regional carrier partnerships