At Confie, the health and safety of our customers and employees is foremost in our minds. In support of that goal, we are constantly implementing new measures to ensure your health and safety at all of our locations. Confie will continue to remain open and available to serve you. During this time of concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are going above and beyond all our normal procedures to keep you healthy, happy and safe. Proactively, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Our teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- All non-essential business travel will be conducted telephonically or via the web. Anyone returning from a trip (including personal travel) from high-risk and impacted areas as defined by the CDC must stay away from office premises for a 14-day observation period as a precautionary measure.
- More rigorous housekeeping practices at our retail offices have been implemented to include more frequent cleaning of shared surfaces, door handles, customer sign-in areas and equipment.
- Any employee who experiences signs of illness are being asked to stay at home and consult their physician, regardless of what illness it is prior to coming into the offices.
- We at Confie are known to greet our customers with a smile and handshake and we pride ourselves with that tradition. During this time, we will be mindful that our customers might not feel comfortable with that tradition so we will continue to greet you with a smile but might hold off on our signature handshake.
- We continue to remind our employees to use best hygiene practices to include more frequent washing of the hands and have hand sanitizers when it is available.
Steps you can take:
- Stay up to date. For more information on Confie’s response to (COVID-19), as well as helpful tips and resources, visit our website.
- Over the last week, medical offices have become inundated with patients and the CDC has recommended using alternative options such as Telemedicine to seek treatment. We want to remind our customers, that we continue to offer telemedicine at our retail offices so feel free to ask an agent for more information or visit our website.
- Visit our website for any changes to hours of operation to our retail offices. As of today, all retail offices are open and operating under normal operating hours.
We will continue working hard to provide the level of safety and service you have come to expect from us.
Your Confie team